Thursday, October 18, 2012

Make Do And Style Quietly, OK!

I thought it was going to be a very shh, kind of quiet post on #Makedoandstyle this week. Which is perfectly ok because sometimes quite can be very nice. Do you like quiet time too? But then I thought "Noooooo we can't have that, not today anyway" so I embarked on one of my favourite #makedoandstyle raids. And boy, oh boy did I get lucky!
*One of my personal picks- I like that #makedoandstyle can often be as simple as a lil shelf arranging session. I love this arrangement because it is such a sweet mix of white and natural colours, shells and fruit! Sweet shelf arranging by leah, follow on Instagram @ Leah_theinsidestory2
"Big ol tub" by  Peaches and Maple. I would swap any storage basket I owned for this lovely tub any day! Would you too?? Photography and Styling also by Cas, follow on Instagram at peachesandmaple
*One of my picks- Feature window decoration and lantern styling by  Peaches and Maple. I am definitely feeling the fairy light interior love. Are you too? They are so subtle and can bring oodles of atmosphere to a room! Photography and Styling also by Cas, follow on Instagram at peachesandmaple
Sweet doilies stuck on tin pots also by Peaches and Maple. Photography and Styling also by Cas, follow on Instagram at peachesandmaple
*One of my picks- "Roadside-find industrial antique chest of drawers, inherited antique mirror and books and vintage typewriter from Salvos by Jamie Walsh" (styling and photography also by Jamie). You know how much we love, love, love roadside finds and thrifty adventures around these parts ;-)! Follow on Instagram @ Eclectic Me
I love that you joined me here on Make do and style Thursday. Remember anyone can use the tag #makedoandstyle, 
its the lovely nature of it. 
Go on spread the love! Rach xx 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rach these are fabulous finds! I love all of them!

Hip Brown said...

Thanks Rach, glad you like. They are indeed lovely! x

Unknown said...

Great photos Rach,
K x

Life Love and Hiccups said...

I so love this idea. i am definitely going to play along with this :) xx

Hip Brown said...

Thanks Kylie! Hope your having a fab day xx

Hip Brown said...

Ooh lovely Sonia, would love to see what you come up with. Hope your having a super lovely week xx