Thursday, August 29, 2013

Farewell and a fresh start!



Wowser's ;-(... I think I'm going to miss this place...this old blog of mine. Now do tell me, is that normal when you move sites?? I am terribly good at any sort of change aren't I?? Anyhoo I've come here to warn you that things are still very green over at Hip Brown Home... yes, upon your arrival you will be surrounded by many imperfections... but its definitely time to expand on all of those ideas I've had rattling around for my new blog and business and allow them to flourish/ be. The finer details will develop along the journey!

I do want to say that whilst my blog is going to run along side a business...It's my mission to stay as creatively connected to it as ever. I am still very passionate about blogging and oh my gosh, I hope I don't get stage fright but I have many ideas that I am looking forward to work-shopping ;-0.

Thankyou to all the lovely friends I've made here, you have seriously inspired me in soooooo many ways. Do hope you will join/ follow me over at the new hang.

Rach xx  

2 comments:

Life Love and Hiccups said...

I will totally be there with bells on lovely xx

Hip Brown said...

You are the best Sonia, and you are totally one of those peeps I speak about above. mwah xxx