Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let me brighten your day?

Hello Thursday's Post
Thought I'd brighten everyone's day with some gorgeous finds from Pinterest. Nothing like a lil Thursday inspiration! Many of you would have heard about Pinterest already... Its definitely the most talked about out of all the social sites, at the moment. It's the cheapest magazine you will ever lay eyes on!!! and its so much fun to dream/ plan away. Do let me know if any of you have accounts and I will follow.... Always lovely to appreciate the taste of others!




Would love this box, not sure where I will put it yet!




Am totally bananas over Bed Heads... just need to convince my husband of the necessity!






Devine!





Its a bed head illness... Im sure of it!









Ok, speaking of lil purple flowers its bye for now, back to work... Currently busy working on some lavender sachets to hang in the closet for my HipBrown Homewares store.  http://www.bluecaravan.net/hipbrownhomewares/


6 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't Pinterest the absolute best for finding inspiration? You just reminded me that I should add a link to my Pinterest page on my sidebar, thanks!

Hip Brown said...

Pinterest is fabulous, love it. Oh you just reminded me, ta! x

shelleyberelli said...

Lurvely! I daren't go onto pinterest as I fear I'd never leave. I like dipping my toe in the water, marvelling over everyone else's finds. Thanks x

Hip Brown said...

Thanks Shelley... I do not what you mean, like we need another portal to squirrel more of the days hours away. It is so lovely though!x

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

There is no known cure for the bedhead illness... ;o)
Anyway, why fight it???
Your newest follower on Google Friend Connect...
......................................................
Tania Maree xx

Hip Brown said...

You mean to tell me the bed head illness is forever?? Well that's exactly right, why fight it ;-). Thanks for popping in! R x