Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bathroom palates and big commitments

 
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaar! 
 As you can see, I am sharing the colour palate that I have chosen for our new bathroom renovation. Can you tell that I am getting just a little bit excited about it?! Just a wee bit ;-). I have also been busy choosing bathroom accessories... most of these have to be organised before the tiles are laid so there are lots of decisions that need to be made early on. 
I am still searching for a bathroom mirror and I am not feeling any of the modern ones that I found so far. I want the mirror to be a feature piece so am specifically after one with hmm... oodles of style and character. I would preferably like it to be rolling in that stuff! Fingers crossed I may have spotted a little something on gum tree, will let you know how I go.
I do heart white and olive and especially texture! My thoughts are that interior fashions will come and go but if I stick with what I love then I should be content for a very long time. What do you love most about your bathroom??
Rach xx

3 comments:

Desire Empire said...

OOOh looking forward to seeing the progress of your bathroom. Exciting times and have a great weekend.
Carolyn

Hip Brown said...

Thanks Carolyn... am so excited too. Have had the saddest bathroom since we bought our house so really looking forward to it. Have a great weekend too lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your lovely new bathroom ! Loving your colour combo xx